CaribGem Sea Moss is currently sourced from hardworking and conscientious local Sea Moss farmers in Saint Vincent & the Grenadines. Our Sea Moss is naturally grown in the pristine warm waters of the Caribbean Sea, harvested and sun-dried away from ports and toxins. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint with reusable and recyclable packaging and caring for the environment, natural resources, and our customers
Benefits of Using Sea Moss
- Immunity Enhancement
- Antioxidant Effects
- Antibacterial and Anti-inflammatory Activities
- Hypertension Prevention
- High Cholesterol Prevention
- Blood Sugar Control
- Aids Digestion
- Strengthens Bone Density
Dried sea moss can be used to make a popular Sea Moss Gel.
Steps for making Sea Moss Gel:
1. Soak the raw sea moss for at least 24 hours with lime.
2. Rinse the seam moss 3 to 4 times to ensure that it is properly clean.
3. Put the sea moss in a blender and add alkaline water and blend until there is consistency in the gel smoothness.
4. Pour sea moss gel into jars and refrigerate.
Raw Sea Moss can be stored at room temperature.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the FDA, CFIA and the Department of Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All prices are in $CAD.
Processing of orders can take 2-3 business days before they are shipped.
We ship orders out Monday through Friday.
All shipments are provided with a tracking number for customers to self-track.