You can use CaribGem sea moss to create delicious salads, see below on how to create Caribgem garden seamoss salad.
- 90 g CaribGem seamoss (fresh hydrated)
- 15 ml Lemon juice
- 45 ml water
- 40 g Romaine lettuce
- 60 g Tomato
- 60 g Avocado
- 2 oz Pumpkin seed
- 45 ml Olive oil
- 15 ml White wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste (ground)
- Wash seamoss, then soak in water overnight to rehydrate.
- Wash and dry romaine leaves. Break into bite size pieces.
- Soak the hydrated sea moss in lemon juice and water for five minutes.
- Cut avocado into bite size squares and cut tomato into julienne.
- For the dressing mix white wine vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl, then slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and gently toss with vinaigrette, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds, and serve.